Principal MCCH, Qualified Hypnotherapist and Trainer, Edinburgh
Hazel Thomson, Founder MCCH (Manchester College of Coaching and Hypnotherapy), is a qualified hypnotherapist and holds a Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma (now called Postgraduate) in Clinical Hypnotherapy from the London College of Clinical Hypnosis. She also holds a B.Sc. from Edinburgh University majoring in Psychology as well as a Post Graduate Certificate in Counselling from Northern College, Aberdeen and a Diploma in Career and Work Counselling from George Brown College, Toronto. Previously she was a Supervisor of the LCCH and acquired qualifications in EFT and Deep State Repatterning with Tania Prince.
She trained with Ernest Rossi, pupil to Milton Erickson as well as David Grove who contributed greatly to her understanding of the Inner Child and the use of Metaphor.
- B.Sc. Social Science, majoring in Psychology
- Postgraduate Diploma London College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Diploma British Medical Association Hypnotherapy Board
- Postgraduate Certificate Counselling
- Postgraduate Diploma Career and Work Counselling
- EFT and Deep State Re-patterning
- Basic and Advanced Theta Practitioner
- Feng Shui Certification
- First, Second and Third Degree Reiki
- First Degree Seichem
- Diploma in Therapeutic Massage
- Affiliate of PTI Business Coaching Programme
- Phil Mollon, EMDR and Energy Psychology
- Dr Kate Beaven-Marks, EMDR for Hypnotherapists
- David Grove, Clean Language and Metaphors
- Ernest Rossi, Mind-Body Healing Processes
Hazel Thomson is a Member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis and The Hypnotherapy Association.
The training college is accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council & The Hypnotherapy Association
” I describe myself as an eclectic hypnotherapist and draw on a variety of techniques and tools including NLP to bring about desired rapid transformation for the client. I am passionate about what I do and continue to invest in professional development to give the highest quality of service.”
*Results may vary from individual to individual