Reducing Anxiety with Hypnotherapy
I think everyone has experienced anxiety at one time or another. It is normal to worry in small amounts. However at times it can seem it is getting out of hand and even feel scary. Human beings are designed to have a stress response so that they can run from danger or even attack as appropriate. Of course we are no longer cave people and attacking the boss is out of the question! The adrenalin that rises can stay in our system causing palpitations, sweating and very uncomfortable feelings.
Hypnotherapy is an excellent tool to teach us all how to be calm under pressure and feel more confident about confronting difficult life issues.*
Hypnotherapy can help with;
- Identifying underlying problems producing anxiety
- Reducing fear during certain trigger events
- Improving awareness and responses to stress
- Enhancing breathing rates
- Teaching Assertiveness
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Improving confidence and feelings of wellbeing
I recommend everyone learn how to respond better to stress including how to meditate or carry out self hypnosis. It can change your life!
*Resuls may vary from individual to individual